Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

my camera collection



I've already confided in you about my owl obsession which is being documented on my so I thought I better confess to another obsession of mine. My camera collection. 14 in total, consisting of: 2 point and shoot digital, 1 waterproof digital video, 1 lomo digital, 1 digital SLR, 2 Polaroid, 1 lomo medium format, 1 baby Holga, 2 35mm cameras, 1 box brownie and 1 8mm video camera. Missing from this photo is an amazing super8 camera I used to own and a great Pentax ME super (SLR) that both broke and went to camera heaven (not to mention numerous others that have been lost/stolen over the years). I feel like I need to describe them in a bit more detail so here goes from right to left, front to back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Cameras